Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: (Maybe) a couple rare birds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member
    (Maybe) a couple rare birds


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    (Maybe) a couple rare birds

    The seller says these are Stonehenge II woofers, which they are not. The model II woofer was a stamped frame cheapie.

    The model I OTOH used a 416 motor on a 414 essentially, or so I've heard.. He has a pair of these.

    Vintage ALTEC LANSING STONEHENGE II SPEAKER woofer working 12" | eBay

    Yes they are Stonehenge I woofers 23691.
    Last edited by Old Guy; October 8th, 2017 at 05:56 PM.
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.